• Create a comic strip scenario depicting a scene that shows an emotion.
• At the same time, show what is happening in your body and brain.
• Finally, show a way or ways to manage this emotion.
- Create an engaging story/scenario that depicts strong emotions
- Name the emotions
- Use speech bubbles and captions
- Make reference to what is happening in the brain and other parts of the body.
- Show ways to control strong emotions.
- Make sure you have a catchy title.
- Colour and fine-line or outline
- Neatness counts!
- Make small sketches before beginning your comic strip
- You may use comic strip templates from class or make your own boxes.
Ideas /10 Art /10
Organs Related to Strong Emotions:
• Amygdala (brain)
• Cortex (brain)
• Thalamus (brain)
• Adrenal Gland